Sunday, October 20, 2013

We Take a Look at the Latest Xbox one bundle

The Xbox Kinect is a great invention. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve wanted to fight the in-game characters one-on-one instead of relying on moves and combos.

“If I didn’t have to rely on these buttons so damn much” I frequently grumble, “I’d grab that monster and kick it in myself!”

For example: the fat bloke from Pokemon. In every single version of that game, there’s some fat chug blocking your way until you’ve done something he wants you to do. If a fat bloke did that in real life, I know that I for one would be first in line to smack him in the gob. I’m not an especially violent person, but I have things to do, y’know?

Maybe that’s how Team Rocket and that lot get started? Maybe we’ve misjudged them all these years…Maybe they just got sick of fat blokes, people with spurious stomach-aches and Snorlax after bleedin’ Snorlax blocking their progress. Team Rocket are cat lovers, no harm ever came from cat lovers, did it?

Well, with the Kinect, your body is the controller. When you play a boxing sim, the right hook you’ll be using is your own and when you play running games, its your own legs that you flail about pathetically. Today, the Xbox 360 with kinect bundle can give you everything you need to get started in one cut price purchase.

Yes, you read that right, the Xbox 360 with kinect bundle represents the future of gaming. You can, at last, take matters into your own hands. You can at last use your reflexes and natural instincts rather than relying on controllers and other peripherals. The future is now, which puts us only a few centuries away from the development of the first holodeck, yay! (Oh come on, you know you were thinking it!) 


We Take a Look at the Latest Xbox one bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment